Why do my pix always post as a thumbnail? How can I display them full size (compressed of course)

turbodave

Reaction score
As the title states. How can I post my pix full size instead of a thumbnail?

example:

Attachments

• Benny 15 weeks1.jpg
    Benny 15 weeks1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 665
I'm not sure. Do you use the insert image tool? I just used it to test it and see if it works. But, no matter how big the picture is, He is such a little cutie!! Love him!!

7 months (404x540).jpg

This forum might automatically reduces pic sizes.

I'm testing it without using the insert tool to see if there's any difference.
10367549_10154335812880161_8049487698643973834_n.jpg

Great pics!!

When you use the FBN upload tool, it will post a thumbnail (clickable). However, you can post the full size image easily. After you post, click on your thumbnail to make it bigger, and the RIGHT CLICK, and copy the URL.

Using the insert image tool, choose From URL instead of From Computer. Uncheck the 'retrieve remote file and reference locally' box. Then you will have a full size image.

Also if you create user albums, there is codes you can share on the forum (just click on the photo to see them) of those pictures.

4636d1405860860-pix-post-thumbnail-display-size-compressed-course-benny-15-weeks1-jpg

I use the upload tool. What's the difference between that and the above mentioned insert tool?

OK, I finally figured it out. Thanks!!

BTW, that's my Benny (Benjamin) at 15 weeks.

4636d1405860860-pix-post-thumbnail-display-size-compressed-course-benny-15-weeks1-jpg

Uploader tool or insert image are the same, sorry. The manage attachments (when creating a new post) is a little different. I do not use that one, unless I am editing something.

Benny is HOLY COW CUTE!!! I want him.....

I use the upload tool. What's the difference between that and the above mentioned insert tool?

OK, I finally figured it out. Thanks!!

BTW, that's my Benny (Benjamin) at 15 weeks.

He's such a cute little stinker!

I always use the insert image icon on the bar right above the text box. 4 over to the right from the smiley icon.

Back