Skin and paw issues

Triggythefrenchie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just joined in the hope that I can get some advice and help with my Frenchie. He suffers so badly with allergies and chews his paws till they bleed 🥺
Any recommended products or foods that help with this would be sooo appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_6577.jpeg
    IMG_6577.jpeg
    538.1 KB · Views: 5
Poor guy..... first question is always going to be what brand and proteins do you feed? a few things to avoid if feeding kibble are chicken, beef and potatoes.

Poor guy..... first question is always going to be what brand and proteins do you feed? a few things to avoid if feeding kibble are chicken, beef and potatoes.
He has a lot of oily fish, no chicken no wheat no gluten or potatoes. I feed him at the moment James well beloved superfoods (Tiny amount of wet kibble) mixed with different proteins and veg/fruit

If there is anything at all you could recommend or advise I can do differently I am all ears ! Thanks for the response

Do you rotate proteins? You could also start giving a probiotic if you are not already. I use this stuff but it would definitely be helpful to find out the cause of the itching - Amazon product ASIN B01DPWOTQA

What fish? My bulldog was allergic to salmon so you have to check those too.

Also, it could be environmental… after each outing, use a warm wash cloth and wipe his belly, paws and face. And, think about not using fabric softener or air fresheners.. they cause a lot of problems for pets

Back