Loki's Average Is One Per Year

mattcantwin

Reaction score
We gave Loki a bath yesterday.

Since he will turn two in August and this is only his second bath (ever), he is getting one bath a year.

Looks like we are far short of good grooming practices.

He was fine in the bath once things got rolling along.

My wife and I promised each other to do better in the coming years.

(no pictures, we were busy!)

We give our pups baths 4 times a year or more, as needed. We try to brush them weekly. Ruggles loves to be vacuumed and plops down in front of the vacuum to make sure I see him! He is a BIG English Bulldog!

lol once a year?

Walk of shame time?

gYJl05o.jpg

Frenchies don't necessarily need frequent baths. I used to give Jax a bath once a week because of allergies but since being on the Cytopoint injection, I now do twice a month or so and use a medicated shampoo.

Since my bulldog has been home, just over a year, he's only gotten maybe 3 baths and his last bath was because he had a play date and got pooped on by a bird so he was just dirty and needed one.

We gave Loki a bath yesterday.

Since he will turn two in August and this is only his second bath (ever), he is getting one bath a year.

Looks like we are far short of good grooming practices.

He was fine in the bath once things got rolling along.

My wife and I promised each other to do better in the coming years.

(no pictures, we were busy!)

I do our guys twice a year maybe three if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we didn't have to bathe Gus so often, but when he's dealing with his environmental allergies (like his is right now) his underarms get so stinky. :( He generally gets one about every 7-10 days when he's having issues.

I'm the same. Wally just got a bath this weekend, first time this year. Then the jerk got sprayed by a skunk through the fence so it was bath #2 all in one day. :facepalm::no:

We bathe our guys about once a month.
Sometimes we go a little longer.
Sammie and Charlie tolerate it.
Sofi does not like it.
I bathe them, my wife dries.
Assembly line, we do all three in a half hour!! :yes:
They feel rambunctious after the bath!!
I clean their face folds about twice a week. Coconut oil on noses about once every few weeks.
Use the FURminator on Charlie and Sammie as needed.
:)

oh wow! I wish we could get away with once a year hahaha. Henry, Fred & Gizzy Goo ALWAYS get dirty. I find myself bathing them once every 2-3 weeks. When Henry was a puppy I was bathing them much more often.
Now that it's summer time they are getting bathed more frequently. we have a fenced in backyard and a pool- they love to swim & float on their rafts... they also love bath time and all try to get in the tub together... then fight over who will be hairdryed first

Back