Advice asap please someone please read

Jme34

Reaction score
I bought a frenchie with no papers
Have I over paid ?
Should I have been given them when I bought them ?

I got told my beautiful girl xena had papers and paid in instalments 200 a month and the person charged me 1200 to be told they don't have papers. . Have they done me dirty ?
Or is that a reasonable price. ?

$1200 is cheap for a reputable breeder pup. Good breeding pups will run around $3000 to $7000.

The lady is not a reputable breeder if am honest. . But my xena has got the bat ears squareish head lol . . Just thought I might of over paid with her having no papers

Pictures? No reputable breeder would sell a Frenchie for $1200 without at least a limited registration. Did you get a health guarantee?

Pictures? No reputable breeder would sell a Frenchie for $1200 without at least a limited registration. Did you get a health guarantee?
She's not a breeder all I got was the vets card to prove she has had her jabs

Beautiful here she is

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_f65e76ed-eda6-4f26-b9d8-61d9fedbea89.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_f65e76ed-eda6-4f26-b9d8-61d9fedbea89.jpeg
    382.9 KB · Views: 1
1200 is definitely inexpensive for a frenchie, so "no"as far as the value of Healthy Frenchies goes, you didnt overpay. However, This doesnt ensure Health, So you may pay more for health visits and testing. Although i dont recommend this, but if you plan to breed please make sure she is Tested for congenital diseases and vaccinated.

Back