Hello from Raleigh!

TelecasterPlayer

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Justin. My wife Jennifer and I have three Frenchies: Flash the Dog (11), Hampton J. Pig (10), and Bee (4? 5?). Flash the Dog and Hampton are two brindle boys and Bee is a fawn girl. We've had Flash the Dog and Hampton since they were puppies, but adopted Bee from a puppy mill bust almost two years ago and are unsure of her age. She's an awesome little dog. :)

We're looking forward to meeting other Frenchie fans!

Thanks,
Justin

Yaaa! Another NC Frenchie! :) Welcome to the forum from Michelle and Leo in NC! :) Your babies are absolutely adorable and so glad you rescued little Bee!! Love the avatar photo of the three of them and look forward to more pictures!!

:smileywelcome:

Hi Justin! We have Gidget, who is just over 1 yr old. As of the last week, we have brother/sister Wilson and Olivia. Can't wait to see more pics of your trio and I will be shutting down the site as I upload puppy pics!!!

Anne

Welcome Justin, Jennifer, Flash, Hampton and Bee! I'm looking forward to your posts and seeing more pictures of your 3 Frenchies! :welcome3:

Hi and welcome! Can't wait to see more photos of your 3. They look absolutely gorgeous in your photo :)

What a GREAT avatar photo.... how did you get htem to stay like that!??

:welcome3: to FBN!!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

To answer how I got them to all sit like that for my avatar, I think it was a multi-pronged attack:

1. Bribes with cheese
2. Threats of no cheese
3. Take 60 pictures and hope that one turns out.

;)

To answer how I got them to all sit like that for my avatar, I think it was a multi-pronged attack:

1. Bribes with cheese
2. Threats of no cheese

;)

LOL!!! Welcome to FBN, your frenchies are darling :)

Welcome to the site and so happy you joined our family.

1. Bribes with cheese
2. Threats of no cheese

;)

LOL! That's funny! :ROFL:

Hi everyone,

My name is Justin. My wife Jennifer and I have three Frenchies: Flash the Dog (11), Hampton J. Pig (10), and Bee (4? 5?). Flash the Dog and Hampton are two brindle boys and Bee is a fawn girl. We've had Flash the Dog and Hampton since they were puppies, but adopted Bee from a puppy mill bust almost two years ago and are unsure of her age. She's an awesome little dog. :)

We're looking forward to meeting other Frenchie fans!

Thanks,
Justin
:welcome2::welcome2:
:angelheart: Adorabull! Adorabull names too.

1. Bribes with cheese
2. Threats of no cheese

;)

I totally agree!!! Thank goodness for digital!!!

Your babies are adorable! More pictures please!!!!

:FBNwelcome:

Back