Just joined today

Earthgirl

Reaction score
Hi everybody. My little FB will be one year old on 9-10. The one I had before almost made it to 14 years. I love the breed and enjoy hearing stories about the delightful Frenchie.

Welcome. Can't wait to see a picture. I never get tired of seeing Frenchies.

Welcome to the site and looking forward in seeing pics of your baby. Plus don't forget about our pic of the month contest. :)

Hi and welcome. Can't wait to see pictures of your little one :)

Welcome, Hollis! I, too, can't wait to see pictures of your sweet Frenchie! Male or female? Name?

Welcome to FBN! I just clicked your profile and saw your profile pic, your Frenchie is adorable! :)

Welcome to the site! Since your an experienced owner, this site is a great place to share any info or tips on raising frenchies for newbie owners like me :)

:hiya: :welcome3: to FBN....... wow, yrs old that is fantastic, I hope I get yrs with my little Cheli!

:welcome: to FBN, now.... you must know about the rules.... I will tell you.... :rules: You must post pics for us whackos! :crazy:

Hi everybody. My little FB will be one year old on 9-10. The one I had before almost made it to 14 years. I love the breed and enjoy hearing stories about the delightful Frenchie.

:welcome3: We'd like to pick you brain from time to time, a lot of us here have English bulldogs and came from the Mother site EBN 14 years is a full life. So glad you joined

Back