Maple leaf from Canada

MaplesMommy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Lisa and I am the owner of a now 12 weeks old French Bulldog Girl called Maple. Her full name is Maple leaf of Autumn. :)
She is the sweetest little girl ever. We picked her up when she was 8 weeks old, and she is already so well behaved. Okay she still likes to nip when she gets excited but were working on that ;) We can leave her alone for up to 2 hours, she knows sit and down and the best thing : she now sleeps through the night & the crate stays dry :D

Here are some pictures :
DSC09124_zpsd2c564ec.jpg

null_zpsebfded6b.jpg

DSC09387_zpsec9176ac.jpg

Welcome from one Lisa to another! What beautiful coloring Maple has!

Oh my goodness! She is soooooooooooo sooooo adorable!!! I love her name and her coloring! The last picture looks like she has a halo over her head! :yes:
Welcome to the site Lisa and Maple from Michelle and Leo in NC!

:smileywelcome:

Welcome Lisa and Maple! She is a beauty! Thanks for the pictures.

Welcome. Maple is gorgeous!

What a sweet little girl.....

:welcome3: to FBN!

Thank you for the warm welcome and the compliments.
I am so happy with Maple. I dont regret anything!!! (Even though sometimes she can be a little brat :p)
Here are some more pictures :
null_zpsc538874d.jpg

null_zps54148c52.jpg

DSC09179_zpsb9b0da1f.jpg

She LOVES bananas :D
null_zpse6a49534.jpg

Oh my goodness! She is soooooooooooo sooooo adorable!!! I love her name and her coloring! The last picture looks like she has a halo over her head! :yes:
Welcome to the site Lisa and Maple from Michelle and Leo in NC!

:smileywelcome:

Haha yes I noticed that too. Didnt notice it when I took the picture though :D
She looks so (fake) innocent in that picture so I think its a perfect special effect. :p

Hi from Anne & Gidget in VA!!!! What a beauty! She is going to be (already is!) a real head-turner. [MENTION=194]mhuinker[/MENTION] - good call out on the Halo!

Oh my, what a little cutie, she is beautiful and I love her name. Welcome to the site and glad you joined us. Please keep the pics coming.

Thank you for the warm welcome and the compliments.
I am so happy with Maple. I dont regret anything!!! (Even though sometimes she can be a little brat :p)
Here are some more pictures :
null_zpsc538874d.jpg

null_zps54148c52.jpg

DSC09179_zpsb9b0da1f.jpg

She LOVES bananas :D
null_zpse6a49534.jpg

She's just so C U T E I can't stand it!!!!!!!! Love the one where she's eating the banana bite. Leo loves "nanners" too!!!

Back