rendall

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just recently joined this site and look forward to hearing from you all. Could anyone possibly let me know how to fill in my profile as I have typed in email etc but it won't let me fill in the rest of the info for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I have just recently joined this site and look forward to hearing from you all. Could anyone possibly let me know how to fill in my profile as I have typed in email etc but it won't let me fill in the rest of the info for some reason.

I might be becasue you are logged in via Tapatalk, but there shold be a little 'pencil' on the left side above the profile picture that will allow you to edit all the fields.
[MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] -- ??

I know Lisa [MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] can help. I do not use Tapatalk so no help there.

I might be becasue you are logged in via Tapatalk, but there shold be a little 'pencil' on the left side above the profile picture that will allow you to edit all the fields.
[MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] -- ??

Yes I believe they need to be done on the PC, you can still do it from safari if using mobile but it would be a tad difficult.

Back