Saw a cute Frenchie today!

Tgirl

Reaction score
Okay, I don't HAVE a Frenchie, so I get pretty excited when I see one. Actually the only ones I have ever seen are owned by a Veterinarian that works with us like one day a week. Anyway, my daughters and I went to a reptile expo today. Someone had a frenchie, and a frenchie/English bulldog mix for sale. I felt bad for them actually. It was obvious that they weren't well cared for, and I'm sure not well bred, but they were cute and sweet. They were the first ones my kids had ever seen, outside of pictures. The little female appeared to have been bred a lot, but the man had her out and my kids and I spent several minutes petting her. She was the SWEETEST thing. Made me a little sad just to see her, but I'm trying not to think about that. Anyway, I was excited that my kids got to see one, and they adored her! The male was adorable too, but he was in like a crate and we couldn't get too close to him because of where he was.

YIKES!!! I hope those 2 sweet babies find good homes. I am in love with the English/French combination, that's what Buster is!

YIKES!!! I hope those 2 sweet babies find good homes. I am in love with the English/French combination, that's what Buster is!

I know. I actually thought about you and Buster when I heard him say that he was frenchie/English. He was a black and white boy. He had the sweetest face. The girl was fawn? I guess it's fawn, but she didn't have the black mask like most I see pictures of.

So happy you saw some pups today, but it's sad how some people will just breed to breed and the pups and mama suffer from it.

So happy you saw some pups today, but it's sad how some people will just breed to breed and the pups and mama suffer from it.

I didn't actually see pups. The frenchies for sale were the adult female and the male that was frenchie/English. I agree, it's very sad. I felt so bad for them. You could just tell they weren't cared for like they should be.

Hopefully they will get a good home and be absolutely spoiled rotten.

What a great surprise for you and the kids,,,, hope you get your baby some day!

Prayers those you did see are able to find good loving homes

Back