Sleeping with pets

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
This made me laugh because it is so true. The last couple of nights, Jax has taken up my side of the bed and my body pillow and I have been sleeping all scrunched up.

1897928_660583940693307_795675156_n.jpg

This is defo me and roger

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

Too funny, and true, that's why mine sleep in their crates. :)

Too funny, and true, that's why mine sleep in their crates. :)

Jax has been spoiled! He will go in his crate if he is awake when I get in the shower and go right to sleep but when it comes to sleeping at night...no way...he wants in the bed!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... :babysleep:

I sneak Leo in the bed in the early morning hours after his morning pee pee because my husband doesn't want dogs in the bed (boo)..... He's a cuddler, for about 30 minutes, then I have the butt on my pillow!

Oh my is that the spitting image of my house!! Marge is always in bed with us, and the other two big dogs sneak in through out the middle of the night. Yeah that is a total of 160 pounds of dogs... thank gosh for King Size beds!

My husband doesn't want dogs in our bed either. However after I work a night shift she sleeps with me during the day :)

My Fiance is the Same he thinks Roger should stay in his own bed but Roger has his own ideas of getting in his bed for a hour wants for daddy to fall asleep then he sneaks in on my side haha xxx cant help it i love his cuddles

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

Back