Updated Cortana pictures

Spars

Reaction score
Here are a couple more pictures. 7 weeks old in these and coming home Oct 12th :)
Cortana3.jpgCortana4.jpg

Omega so adorable!! All the cute Frenchie pictures on this forum are making it really hard for me to resist getting one soon! I bet you can't wait to bring that little hugger home.:)

Adorable!!! there is nothing cuter than an itty bitty bulldog

Oh my gosh, she is so little :tongue:

I just realized that in my prevoius post, my autocorrect took it upon itself to change my "omg" to omega.

What a little cutie, I bet you are counting the days. :)

Here are a couple more pictures. 7 weeks old in these and coming home Oct 12th :)
View attachment 873View attachment 874

I keep looking at this post, just to see her cute little face!! I wish I was able to stay home, then I would definately have a puppy!! Haven't had a puppy in more than 20 years! Then I could have my rescue baby and my itty bitty puppy baby! :) PS - Brian I used to live in San Diego! I miss it, but Asheville is so beautiful as well that I'm not too home sick! :)

I just realized that in my prevoius post, my autocorrect took it upon itself to change my "omg" to omega.

LOL I have been a victim of that too! :)

I keep looking at this post, just to see her cute little face!! I wish I was able to stay home, then I would definately have a puppy!! Haven't had a puppy in more than 20 years! Then I could have my rescue baby and my itty bitty puppy baby! :) PS - Brian I used to live in San Diego! I miss it, but Asheville is so beautiful as well that I'm not too home sick! :)

Aww, I haven't had a puppy since I lived at home. 21 years in the military definitely made it impossible to have a puppy. I am so excited about bringing her home! I love San Diego, the weather is just about as perfect as you can get :) I was born in Georgia and I miss it at times but, not enough to get home sick lol .

What a precious face!

Ok it's been over a month now, we need some more updated photos of little Cortana! :)

Back