A sneak peak

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
So here she is, our soon to be Frenchie, may I introduce GCH Showtime Shrink To Fit AKA Hazel. She was a champion at 6 1/2 months old and got her grand champion in only 4 shows. She has 3 champions from her first litter. We can't wait to get her. I will pick her up in Ft. Lauderdale, FL on May 7th.

Here is Hazel

Here is one of Hazel and her baby,now champion Adele

Photos taken by Tim Sweeney

[MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] she is beautiful. Are you going to show her? Hazel's baby is beautiful, too!

[MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] she is adorable!!! So compact and cute! I love her, can't wait to see more pics once you get her! :)

WOW... what a BEAUTY!!! Love the color...so muscular!

[MENTION=10]Alice Kable[/MENTION] we will not show her because she is already a grand champion, and her baby in the pic is grown now but not even a year old yet and already a champion.

:drool:

baby frenchies :yes2:

I'm next if I can beat Lisa too it.

[MENTION=7]Kazzy220[/MENTION] she is under 3 years of age. I don't know her exact b-day yet. Once I get her papers, then I'll know.

Well [MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] you have picked a winner for the foundation of a breeding program! That is exciting!
[MENTION=3]Sherry[/MENTION], sounds like you might be looking for a female Frenchie, too! Double exciting!!! And Lisa, too!!! Puppies galore!

Well [MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] you have picked a winner for the foundation of a breeding program! That is exciting!
[MENTION=3]Sherry[/MENTION], sounds like you might be looking for a female Frenchie, too! Double exciting!!! And Lisa, too!!! Puppies galore!
All in due time my friend all in due time.

Let me introduce you to my husband, (this is him) :nono:

[MENTION=3]Sherry[/MENTION] when did you start listening to him???

[MENTION=3]Sherry[/MENTION] when did you start listening to him???

bahahaha , he has a way of making my life difficult if he so chooses , and I really like things silky and smooth :daisy:

do drama is good drama

[MENTION=3]Sherry[/MENTION] I hear you there. I will avoid drama at practically all costs!

She's beautiful David! You are soooo lucky! I want one bad but just not yet, as I have a house full already.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

I saw the username and was thinking....what?! I didn't know they had frenchies too!
Congrats on the soon to be new addition :)

I saw the username and was thinking....what?! I didn't know they had frenchies too!
Congrats on the soon to be new addition :)

I think many of us here are dreamers, we want one so bad and until them we have to live through you all!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Back