Anybody have any cute Frenchie "stuff" to share?

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
I have a bunch of Golden Retriever stuff....t-shirts, a really cute artist drawing of a puppy face....it's adorable! But I don't have any Frenchie stuff. I was wondering if any of you know any good artists that draw frenchies? I would love to get something for my walls.

There is one I know of that is a great artist. I don't have any of her art but have seen it on FB. C.Shannon - professional artist. Check her out on FB. One day I would like to get a portrait done.

This is part of a picture from WWI, and the bag is something my daughter got at Target!

Attachments

• 20130506_144311.jpg
    20130506_144311.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 20130702_173341_resized (2).jpg
    20130702_173341_resized (2).jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 145
etepepet.jpg

Makeup bag. I also have flannel pj shorts in the same pattern.

IMAG0453.jpg

How cute is this???? My friend Cary got someone to paint her Frenchie Spike on her son's onesie. I will get the artist contact info b/c I know you will ALL want one (OK, maybe not a onesie but a personalized something....).

luke.jpg

How cute is this???? My friend Cary got someone to paint her Frenchie Spike on her son's onesie. I will get the artist contact info b/c I know you will ALL want one (OK, maybe not a onesie but a personalized something....).

View attachment 1450

YOU WIN!!! Cutest thing EVER!!!

Back