Hello everyone! From Los Angeles, CA!

nikkiLazaro

Reaction score
My 8 month old frenchie and I are new to the forum. We're excited to be a part of it and to keep learning new things about Frenchies! :D

Welcome to you and Koju! This is a great site with friendly and helpful people! Leo is my new little baby and this site has been a saving grace for me, a first time Frenchie owner!! How are things out there in sunny SoCal?? :)

:welcome4:

OMG... he does look like my little Bean!

:welcome3:

Welcome to you and Koju! We always look forward to seeing lots of pictures of your baby!

Hi and welcome! I can't wait to see your little one and hear all about her/him.

Welcome to you and Koju! This is a great site with friendly and helpful people! Leo is my new little baby and this site has been a saving grace for me, a first time Frenchie owner!! How are things out there in sunny SoCal?? :)

:welcome4:

Aww your Leo is a sweetheart! Congrats on having your first Frenchie! They're amazing dogs, also the English Bulldog :) Thank you for welcoming us! Its getting a little cold now in Socal, but it's amazing here as always!

Aww your Leo is a sweetheart! Congrats on having your first Frenchie! They're amazing dogs, also the English Bulldog :) Thank you for welcoming us! Its getting a little cold now in Socal, but it's amazing here as always!

Thank you. He is a little sweetie. :)

My husband and I met in SoCal. He lived in El Segundo and I lived in San Diego (for many years), so I got to know the 405 pretty well! :)

Thank you. He is a little sweetie. :)

My husband and I met in SoCal. He lived in El Segundo and I lived in San Diego (for many years), so I got to know the 405 pretty well! :)

Nice! I'm also from San Diego! Just moved to LA last year with my husband. I see you're located in North Carolina now? You should move back to cali! ;)

Nice! I'm also from San Diego! Just moved to LA last year with my husband. I see you're located in North Carolina now? You should move back to cali! ;)

Nah, can't afford it! We love it here in Asheville though. :)

What part of San Diego are you from? I was in Tierrasanta, loved it there, but expensive!

What part of San Diego are you from? I was in Tierrasanta, loved it there, but expensive!

That's not too far from where I was! I lived with my parents in Chula Vista before I moved out. I'm loving LA right now, but I miss SD because its more chill there!

That's not too far from where I was! I lived with my parents in Chula Vista before I moved out. I'm loving LA right now, but I miss SD because its more chill there!

Yep, I know where Chula Vista is. :) You were south, Tierrasanta is considered east, somewhat. :) I loved LA too, especially the beach communities (Hermosa, Manhattan, etc etc), But the hiking and scenery in San Diego is awesome! :) We were living in MI when we got married and had our wedding in San Diego! :) Point Loma actually

Welcome to the site and so happy you found us. Looking forward in seeing pics of your baby.

Welcome. Koju is a cutey; reminds me of my first Frenchie, Bella.
You'll enjoy being here; the people are great.

Back