Paw Tattoo

Debra

Reaction score
I am super excited. I am getting my 1st tattoo in a couple weeks. I have thought about it for many years. After Otis died a few weeks ago, a light bulb went off & I knew it was time. The just of it is a turtle & blue heron are the main elements. In the turtle shell will be a paw print in remembrance of all my animals that have passed on & all that have happily made it thru rescue to forever homes.

[MENTION=46]Debra[/MENTION] that sounds lovely! I cannot wait to see it, you are going to show us right? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sounds cool, can't wait to see it.

I am super excited. I am getting my 1st tattoo in a couple weeks. I have thought about it for many years. After Otis died a few weeks ago, a light bulb went off & I knew it was time. The just of it is a turtle & blue heron are the main elements. In the turtle shell will be a paw print in remembrance of all my animals that have passed on & all that have happily made it thru rescue to forever homes.

That is so cool! Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

What a great idea.... Be sure to post a picture

I have Jax's paw print tattooed on my lower back along with my son's baby footprints. It was quite a challenge getting the paw print!

If all goes well, I will start it in a couple weeks. Sure I will post a pic!

Back