Surgery day

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jax made it through surgery and if all goes well, he’ll be home tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frenchie Fanatic

Reaction score
Jax made it through surgery and if all goes well, he’ll be home tomorrow.

That is wonderful news!
He sure had/has a lot of folks pulling for him.
It had to go well!!
I'm very happy for him and you!!
Please give him some love for us. :)

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jax came home yesterday. This morning he did have some trembling and the surgery site was throbbing so I gave him some CBD oil and then his meds that were due and I also did a laser therapy treatment and he seemed to have calmed down after that. The doctor did say he could experience some wind up anxiety and more pain so I am trying not to freak out but of course it's hard.

Frenchie Fanatic

Reaction score
Glad to hear he's home.
We're sending good thoughts your way and wishing him a swift and complete recovery. :)
Hurry up and get well, Jax!

TJagena

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Good to hear he is home! Hope he feels better soon! Keep us uptdated!!

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Man, hoping Jax heals quickly. He is so so lucky to have such a caring mama.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Jax came home yesterday. This morning he did have some trembling and the surgery site was throbbing so I gave him some CBD oil and then his meds that were due and I also did a laser therapy treatment and he seemed to have calmed down after that. The doctor did say he could experience some wind up anxiety and more pain so I am trying not to freak out but of course it's hard.

So glad he's home but that poor little guy!!!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
any updates on our favorite patient??

:)

He's doing much better this go around. He seems to be feeling better each day which is what should be happening. We are continuing laser therapy every morning for the next couple of weeks. He's also gotten 2 acupuncture treatments. He's still on all his meds but those all have to be slowly tapered off. He gets his stitches out on Sunday and then will hopefully be able to go on a couple 5 minute walks every day which he definitely needs as he is getting quite restless in the crate.

Frenchie Grrrl

Reaction score
He's doing much better this go around. He seems to be feeling better each day which is what should be happening. We are continuing laser therapy every morning for the next couple of weeks. He's also gotten 2 acupuncture treatments. He's still on all his meds but those all have to be slowly tapered off. He gets his stitches out on Sunday and then will hopefully be able to go on a couple 5 minute walks every day which he definitely needs as he is getting quite restless in the crate.

Glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction!! Yay!! :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score

Love it... nice slow progress!

Frenchie Fanatic

Reaction score

I'm thrilled to hear this for him and you!!
He's on his way to recovery!!
Thanks for the update.
Give him some love from us!!
:yes:

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
[MENTION=188]Cbrugs[/MENTION] Are things still going along ok with sweet Jax?

Yes! He’s allowed on a few small walks each day. He does not want to be in the crate anymore which means there’s a lot of barking and whining going on. He still has 2-3 weeks to go before he can fully come out. He is back in bed with us which he loves and now I have my cuddle buddy back.

Mavis

Reaction score
Oh, honey; we're so glad you're getting better! :cry:

Frenchie Grrrl

Reaction score
Yes! He’s allowed on a few small walks each day. He does not want to be in the crate anymore which means there’s a lot of barking and whining going on. He still has 2-3 weeks to go before he can fully come out. He is back in bed with us which he loves and now I have my cuddle buddy back.

Yay!!! Glad he's doing better!! The mandatory rest is so hard, but I'm glad he can get out a bit. :)

TJagena

Reaction score
Very glad to hear Jax is doing good!! Hopefully he will continue his fast progression to a full recovery! Poor little guy. It sucks to see them hurting like that. Love Jax, he's a beautiful hound!!