davidh Head Pooper Scooper Joined Apr 6, 2013 Messages 4,405 Reaction score 78 Dec 6, 2013 #2 Good looking tree, and handsome Frenchie.
Cosette Girl New member Joined Aug 9, 2013 Messages 352 Reaction score 4 Dec 6, 2013 #3 Look at cute doggie by the tree.
mhuinker Moderator Joined Aug 21, 2013 Messages 1,794 Reaction score 31 Dec 7, 2013 #4 Sorry about the quality, but the iPhone can only handle so much. I guess I need to drag out the Nikon!
Sorry about the quality, but the iPhone can only handle so much. I guess I need to drag out the Nikon!
2bullymama77 Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 6, 2013 Messages 8,706 Reaction score 490 Dec 9, 2013 #5 I love the present under the tree.... can I have one too? ;D Very pretty tree
R 🩺 Your French Bulldog's Health Concerned for my 1 year 2 month old Frenchie. i need help please R retiredcoastie 👍 Amazon
R 🩺 Your French Bulldog's Health Concerned for my 1 year 2 month old Frenchie. i need help please R retiredcoastie 👍 Amazon
R 🩺 Your French Bulldog's Health Concerned for my 1 year 2 month old Frenchie. i need help please R retiredcoastie 👍 Amazon