2 month

alex96

Reaction score
2 month old male French bulldog with skin issues. Rash or bumps all over face (pictures incld.)

I recently purchased my cute 2 month old blue brindle french bulldog. I am really concerned of the bumps or rash he has on his face and side of his tummy. He doesn't scratch it or it doesn't seem like it bothers him. I am totally new with this type of breed and don't know much about them. I have no clue what it is or what I should do.

Attachments

• MMS_937.jpeg
    MMS_937.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 152
  • MMS_935.jpeg
    MMS_935.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 144
  • MMS_936.jpeg
    MMS_936.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 140
  • MMS_941.jpeg
    MMS_941.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
I would take him to the vet ASAP. Probably allergies but I’m far from being a expert.

Re: 2 month old male French bulldog with skin issues. Rash or bumps all over face (pictures incld.)

The last picture looks like chin acne. But with the others I would probably have the vet do a skin scrape. Could be staph or mange or something else that needs antibiotics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the pic of chin looks like chin acne - my previous large dog used to get those bumps if he chewed on a rubber toy. But a trip to the vet is definitely needed. Hopefully he will get relief soon.

Re: 2 month old male French bulldog with skin issues. Rash or bumps all over face (pictures incld.)

I recently purchased my cute 2 month old blue brindle french bulldog. I am really concerned of the bumps or rash he has on his face and side of his tummy. He doesn't scratch it or it doesn't seem like it bothers him. I am totally new with this type of breed and don't know much about them. I have no clue what it is or what I should do.

vet visit.... looks like it could be mange

His chin looks like puppy acne, but what concerns me is his face by his eye. I would definitely get him to a vet.

Back