Beau says hey y'all!!!!

beau

Reaction score
New member here. BEAUJOLAIS or Beau, beaujo, beau bo, boobyjou, bippity boppity beau is a hyper happy 9 month old . We had wanted a frenchie for a couple of years, andwhen my grandfather died we said now is the time. We've had him since 8 weeks and now that we are past the 14 poops a day stage, we are soooo enjoying our little fat friend. He is still a puppy, so our ankles and chair legs are shredded but its worth it for that smushed in little snorty face and those little wide innocent eyeballs. Hes a real joy and a wonderful part of our family we can't ever imagine living without. Looking forward to talking with other frenchie moms!!

Welcome Beau, from Piper and Kim in Canada. I would love to see a picture of your big guy.

Hi Beau! Can't wait to see photos! Anne & Gidget in VA.

Welcome Beau! Can't wait to see pics! Michelle & Leo in NC.

Welcome to the site, and yes like everyone else, I am also looking forward to pictures! :) From Trish and Marg in Upper Michigan.

Hey Hey! :welcome4:

Ollie and I send our best WELCOME from Julie and Olliver...

Welcome to you and Beau! We're all looking forward to pictures!

Welcome to the site, and glad you joined us, looking forward in seeing pics of your baby.

Thanks y'all . Trying to figure out how to upload pics from my tablet???

Thanks y'all . Trying to figure out how to upload pics from my tablet???

I use an ipad....and there is a button on here that you can add images, you should be able to just click on that button and then search for the picture like you would on a regular computer.

Welcome Beau. Nice to meet you. Looking forward to seeing pictures :)

Back