Toys/Treats Recommendations?

Tricks3

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Any specific toys or training treat brands you guys recommend for a 8 Week Old Puppy? I want to take advantage of the B2G1 PetSmart sale going on (ends this Sunday)

Thanks!

- David

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Nylaybones, Kong or antlers is mostly what I have for Cheli. He loves anything he can chew on.... he really likes the 'empty' stuffies with the squeakers in them

eeturk

Reaction score
Antlers are the biggest hit with Hudson. He also likes the toys that make the crinkling water bottle sound and the latex (aka suuuuper soft) toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calle Roo

Reaction score
Quella's favourite from 8 weeks to 5.5 months has been the Nylabone Flexichew. They don't sell many options (flavour or size), so I've bought a few of the same for her toy box. I also bought her the Nylabone key ring in the Medium size. She loved tossing it in the air and chasing after it. She also liked toys with dangling limbs so she could toss it in the air and drag it around in circles as well as the 'empty' stuffies with squeakers.

I took advantage of the sale as well and bought her a Medium Puppy Kong, a Kong squeaky toy shaped like a thick stick and a Nylabone giraffe that's peanut butter flavour.

Congratulations on your new baby!

XoXo from Quella La Roux and her mommy too!

TeresaW

Reaction score
Definitely the Nylabone FllexiChews and no-stuffing squeaker toys. Pierce likes the antlers, too. I have been thinking of getting him the Nylabone Key Ring. I think that will be on this weekend's treat list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
I use the Natural Balance Roll for training treats. It smells soooooooo good and the dogs love it. I cut into chucks and feed when they correctly do a command. :)

Tricks3

Reaction score
Alright, I went off your suggestions :
x1zfyu.jpg

Puppy Kong, Antler (Regular Size), Flexi Chew 3 Pack & A Nyla Flex 2 in 1.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
We buy Nylabones and Kong toys only and for treats we buy Fruitables, but Petsmart doesn't sell them.