Introducing Tallulah

anns4boys

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a new frenchie owner, my little Miss Tallulah is 16 weeks old, we have had the pleasure of owning her for about a month now. She is a tiny one, was just 3 pounds at almost 12 weeks old when we picked her up - is now 6 pounds at 16 weeks. I have been stalking frenchies now for about 6 years, always knowing that my next dog would be a little frog! My dream was a cream colored male, instead I have a black with brindle female, but she is everything I could have asked for and then some! I believe God gave me what I needed, not what I wanted :) . Besides my 7 year old Maltipoo who still is not convinced that this little thing is a good thing, lol my family and I have been totally enjoying our little Miss. I am looking forward to learning and sharing on this forum - which was recommended to me by a women I met in Petco yesterday where Tallulah attracted quite the crowd.

Tullulah july 14.jpgsleeping baby (640x480).jpg

Oh my gosh what a cutie pie!
Welcome to the Forum! Your baby is adorable :)

Welcome to the site and what a total sweetheart she is, so precious. :2thumbs:

Good grief, isn't that much sweetness illegal? ;-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ok, she has to be the cutest little thing I have ever seen!!! What a tiny, petite girl!! Adorable!!!! Welcome and congrats on your Frenchie!

:welcome3:

My goodness!!! What a little doll!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG.... :faint: that has got to be the most precious photo I have ever seen... that dress OMG... so so precious!

:welcome3: to FBN

Thank everyone. To borrow a quote from William Shakespeare... " Though she be but little, she is fierce". I feel like I have won the doggie lottery, I am so in love with this little butterball! I waited a long time for my frenchie and couldn't be happier. :)

Thank everyone. To borrow a quote from William Shakespeare... " Though she be but little, she is fierce". I feel like I have won the doggie lottery, I am so in love with this little butterball! I waited a long time for my frenchie and couldn't be happier. :)

I know what you mean! I waited and waited and waited! It was torture, but SO worth it! Anyway, she is just precious, and I love her name!

Hello and welcome from the VA Frenchies, Gidget, Olivia & Wilson. And I'm Anne.

How absolutely precious!!! Cannot wait to see tons more pics of this little sweetie-pie!

She is adorable! My new pup is petite as well at just 4.5 lbs at 14weeks. I don't know what's standard for frenchies of her age though.

The Princess has ARRIVED! OMG It's Love at first sight! What a DOLL!!!! Welcome welcome to the board, we love new members! :) Lots of great advise here and lovely people! I spend LOTS of time on here! :)

Oh my gosh!! Tallulah is so incredibly adorable and I love her name!!!!

OH wow! I already had Frenchie envy, now it's like 10 times worse. I hope the one I eventually get isn't that cute! I could never say no to it and it would be a spoiled rotten little jerk! Seriously though, congrats on her. She is really a little doll.

OH wow! I already had Frenchie envy, now it's like 10 times worse. I hope the one I eventually get isn't that cute! I could never say no to it and it would be a spoiled rotten little jerk! Seriously though, congrats on her. She is really a little doll.

Awwww, thank you. She is a little cutie and I am totally smitten! I did raise 4 boys though so I can be tough when I have to be, lol. She'll be spoiled but a doggie diva must have her manners too :)

Back